Tender Specialist - VR/21480
Tender Specialist required to join a drilling contractor in the Westhill area of Aberdeen. In this permanent position, you will support the Marketing Department in all aspects of the tender process; analysing the technical requirements of the tender and matching these to the company’s fleet capabilities.
Reporting to the Tendering Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in initial evaluations and making recommendation for the tender strategy.
- Preparing and submitting tenders and commercial proposals.
- Conducting technical gap analysis and producing cost estimates for compliance with tender requirements.
- Liaising with rig organisations to ensure IADC equipment lists and technical documentation is accurate for dissemination.
- Ensuring that the technical content of tender submission is accurate / factual.
- Following up on customer clarifications and negotiations.
- Gathering required information from other business areas and colleagues.
- Assisting with contract negotiations where necessary.
- Maintaining internal documentation relating to the tendering process, archiving tender files upon completion.
Applicants to this role should offer extensive experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry - ideally with an international drilling contractor.
You should have excellent analytical and communication skills, be disciplined and organised, as well as flexibility to travel. A degree qualification in business, engineering (or similar) would be beneficial, as would previous experience of working offshore.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team