Tendering Project Manager - VR/25293
Join an industry-leading organisation with a track record of success on a global scale. Our client has three vacancies for Tendering Project Managers to join their team in Aberdeen; two permanent and one 12-month contract.
Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders, as well as a wide range of colleagues locally and globally, you’ll play a key role in delivering profitable growth to the business. You’ll be responsible for proposal preparation, commercial strategy implementation and client management in the process of tendering and securing contracts.
A typical day as Tendering Project Manager will involve:
- Engaging with your client base to understand and support their upcoming needs.
- Appraising clients of technical developments and value offerings.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Receiving formal enquiries for proposal development and firm business offers. Reviewing these invitations and managing the company response.
- Preparing pre-qualification and winning proposal documentation and quotations.
- Managing and engaging with a vast internal stakeholder network to ensure the company delivers winning proposal offers and achieves desired commercial performance.
- Negotiating, accepting, scheduling, and planning for contract awards.
- Supporting project/business performance reviews, internally and externally, to gauge client satisfaction, repeat business and future business improvements.
Applicants to this position will ideally offer experience in a similar Tendering/Proposals role, preferably from the oil and gas / energy industry, although consideration will be given to other sector backgrounds.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a busy workload to meet deadlines.
Negotiation and presentation skills are desirable, as is knowledge of the commercial aspects, risks and opportunities of survey projects.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team