Terminal Shift Leader - VR/21824
Joining an industry leading Aviation Services provider, the Shift leader will supervise the Passenger Services team and ensure the smooth running of the Heliport Terminal. This is a permanent opportunity located in Dyce.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supervising the Passenger Services team.
- Advising on training and development or counselling needs for more junior staff.
- Ownership of checked in passengers, baggage, medication, safety equipment and freight until correctly loaded onto flight.
- Establishing available payload.
- Liaising with aircrew over payload, or any route or destination changes.
- Providing back up support to Passenger client specific Logistics Teams in event of sickness or leave.
- Supporting team leader Ramp in ground handling activities and helping deal with dangerous goods issues that may arise on a daily basis.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry.
- Supervisory experience.
- Basic IT proficiency.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Competitive compensation on offer.
- Opportunity to further develop your existing supervisory skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team