Timesheet Administrator - VR/27221
TMM is supporting our client with a 6-month assignment for a Timesheet Administrator. Responsible for the collation and input of timesheet information, this is a position that will suit applicants with strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inputting daily timesheets for weekly paid personnel.
- Setup and maintenance of offshore employee records.
- Ensuring data entered, is linked to payroll record accurately.
- Ensuring correct allowances entered as per information received from Supervisors.
- Account setup for expenses.
- Checking Payroll reports for new starts and liaise with Payroll for any discrepancies.
- Running system queries and reports as requested.
- Responding to routine timesheet queries.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team