Trainee Data Processor - VR/25633
We are supporting a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry to find a Trainee Data Processor on a permanent basis. The right candidate will have excellent computer skills, knowledge of SQL and database structures and will possess clear and effective oral / written communication skills.
- Processing Hydrographic Survey and Inspection data including digital terrain and pipeline inspection data.
- Processing acoustic navigation data.
- Applying both Processing and GIS software.
- Video reviewing and eventing.
- Creating charts and fly-sheets.
- Implementing GIS Technology associated with map production.
- Complying with Data Governance processes related to Survey data.
- Overseeing and executing Managed File Transfer systems to maintain delivery of raw data.
- Managing work against scheduled deadlines.
- Maintaining comprehensive handover notes.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate logs.
- Completing all training programmes and associated tasks.
- Communicating ongoing training needs to line Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent.
- Qualifications in earth science, geography, mathematics (desirable).
- Masters in GIS (desirable).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of data formats.
- Knowledge of SQL and database structure.
- Knowledge of Cloud based technologies applied to data storage and manipulation.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking - recognising, exploring, and using a broad range of ideas and practices.
- Identify technological trends and patterns that could be applied in the role.
- Team player.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise and manage own work.
- Organised and professional approach to work.
TMM Recruitment INDIT firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team