Trainee Electronic Technician - VR/22975
TMM Recruitment is looking for a Trainee Electronic Technician for our client. This role will focus on equipment in line with high Quality, Health & Safety requirements. This role may be a suitable opportunity for a Trainee looking to progress to the next level of their career. Consideration may also be given to less experienced candidates either interested in or already in a Trainee role.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisors, you will be responsible for providing high quality rental equipment to meet clients’ deadlines, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining highest standards of safety, ensuring adherence to Company HSE Policies at all times.
- Following procedures relating to the testing, maintenance and calibration of rental equipment ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Calibrating and maintaining test equipment ensuring it is in satisfactory working order.
- Updating maintenance and calibration schedules for rental and test equipment.
- Updating data on asset tracking system.
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices in all areas of workshop.
- Working closely with vendors ensuring timely arrival of items.
- Undertaking manufacturer training courses as and when required.
- Opportunity to work elsewhere in the UK to mobilise equipment, when required.
- HNC or HND qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous relevant Engineering experience at a similar level.
- Flexible approach to tasks and roles.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at all levels.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team