Trainee Radiation Protection Advisor - VR/21484
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well organised individual required to join a dynamic team as a Trainee Radiation Protection Advisor based West of Aberdeen on a permanent basis. The successful individual will be a Physical Science graduate willing to complete their RWA Certification.
Reporting to a trained RPA, your role will include:
- Day-to-day advice on radiation protection and compliance with the Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017.
- Preparing and reviewing radiation management procedures and radiological risk assessments.
- Site visits and compliance audits.
- Delivering radiation protection training courses.
- Arranging calibration of radiation monitors.
- Performing source leak tests.
- Sampling and analysis of radioactive materials.
- Providing support to major projects.
- Survey work e.g. EMF, land and NORM assessments.
Applicants to this role require
- Physical Science or Engineering Degree.
- Experience of Auditing.
- Offshore experience (desirable).
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to complete RPA Certification.
- Chance to join a growing and dynamic team of professionals.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team