Training & Competence Coordinator - VR/26492
We are delighted to be supporting a leading E&P client in their search for a T&C Coordinator to support their team on a contract basis for up to 18 months. This is a fantastic role for someone with a strong understanding of competency systems who is looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing organisation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating and actioning the input of all current and new competence records for employees into the new competence management system.
- Supporting with tasks relating to the overall management and compliance of mandatory training and competence.
- Responsible for liaising with offshore leadership to ensure a smooth roll out of the CMS to all employees.
- Focal point for providing guidance, support and training on the CMS to all employees.
- Focal point for all CMS reporting.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong training and competence administration and coordination skills with experience of training and competence management systems.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages particularly Excel.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to broaden your exposure and gain knowledge within a fast-growing company.
- Supportive and knowledgeable team to learn from.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team