Training & Competence Coordinator - VR/27141
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading E&P business on a long-term contract basis. This office-based role in Aberdeen’s city centre will require you to support the administration, coordination and development of their training and competence processes.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supporting the effective implementation and maintenance of the company competence management strategy.
- Facilitating the effective management of company competence management systems by setting up user and assessor access, assigning permissions, creating assessment plans etc.
- Running assessor activity reports and determining assessments for sampling to meet the internal verification strategy.
- Coordinating all aspects of training bookings with approved training and e-learning providers.
- Ensuring all mandatory training certification remains valid.
- Inputting to the development of and execute the roll out of new training initiatives and campaigns.
- Liaising with external training providers.
- Providing effective training and competence reporting to the business.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of training and competence systems and processes.
- Providing support to the T&C Advisor and Senior T&C Advisor relating to training and competence activities.
Applicants to this role require:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of industry training requirements.
- Experience of using electronic training and competence systems.
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of developing reports.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team