Training & Competency Coordinator - VR/28267
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Training and Competency Coordinator to join a leading energy service company based in Aberdeen. Responsible for supporting the strategy and services of the training and competency function. The successful candidate will have a background in similar positions, be confident working on their own initiative and operating under pressure.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for accurately maintaining personnel training and competency records to ensure full compliance with company procedures.
- Proactively ensuring compliance (corporate and legislative) in process, documentation, policy and behaviour.
- Arranging and coordinating personnel attending competency tests/resits and further training as recommended by Managers.
- Supporting the coordination of in-house training, where applicable.
- Developing training and competency plans/reports for review with the client and Project Management Team.
- Updating incoming certification and competency within the company training system, on-board tracker.
- Ensuring all training is monitored, maintained, and completed in a timely manner, in line with the agreed client and site training matrices.
- Identifying training gaps, developing gap analysis plans and performing regular audits and gap analysis on personnel training records by running weekly reports.
- Liaising with the company’s external training partner to ensure all training requirements are met.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a T&C or L&D role.
- Working knowledge of the offshore industry.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with competence management systems and processes (Desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team