Training Coordinator - VR/21672
Challenging opportunity to support a global drilling contractor on a temporary basis of up to 6 months. As the Training Coordinator, you will work out of their office in Westhill and should possess knowledge of working with flag state authorities.
Working alongside the HR / Training Coordinators, you will spend the majority of your time applying for licenses with flag state authorities (Iberia, Vanuatu and Panama) in addition to booking relevant training courses as required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring Minimum Safe Manning Licenses requirements are compliant, including booking of required trainings for the applications’ submissions.
- Liaising with the flag state authorities and / or filing agents in a timely manner for the endorsements.
- Ensuring training certification is issued and processed as required.
- Supporting the creation of marine training policies, programs and schedules.
- Liaising with key offshore personnel and Marine Department to manage and maintain compliance targets.
- Reconciling training payments and report on a monthly basis.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience within a training and competence focused role.
- Knowledge of minimum safe manning requirements.
- Experience dealing with flag state authorities.
- Experience in drilling and marine environments.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline or equivalent.
What’s in it for me?
- The opportunity to work with a well-respected employer.
- Desirable compensation available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team