Transaction Support Manager / Senior Manager - VR/21218
Transaction Support Manager / Senior Manager required to join growing Corporate Finance team within an accounting firm with a strong local footprint who have expanded throughout the UK. The firm are award winning and have been shortlisted as one of the top places to work on numerous occasions with a great culture and strong company values.
Working within the Corporate Finance team, the main duties are:
- Management of transaction support / due diligence engagements.
- Preparing draft due diligence reports and other related correspondence for review.
- Providing corporate finance advisory support in connection with transactions.
- Liaising with clients, law firms, banks and equity providers in connection with transaction support and other corporate finance opportunities.
- Compiling transaction support proposal documents for Partner review, with minimal guidance.
- Supporting with coordination of external business development activities.
This role requires technical knowledge and experience in a similar role with the ability to deliver client assignments from planning to completion. You should have experience in a similar role alongside excellent communication skills and the motivation to continue progressing your career.
Whilst this role will have a focus on transaction support, you will have the opportunity to get involved in lead advisory support.
A great salary and benefits package on offer alongside the chance to join an organisation with an excellent culture and modern offices.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team