Treasury Accountant – VR/24960
Treasury Accountant required on a permanent basis with a global oil and gas service provider based in Dyce, Aberdeen. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package in return for an experienced candidate with strong working knowledge of daily banking and cash books, vendor and employee expenses, cash flow preparation and reporting, maintaining accounts receivable reports and transactions as well as sub ledger reconciliations. The ideal candidate will also be part qualified with 3 years+ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Daily bank and cash book updates.
- Posting bank transactions.
- Making vendor, salary and employee expense payments.
- Ensuring sufficient funds are in place.
- Cash flow preparation and weekly cashflow reporting.
- Maintaining supplier bank account details.
- Maintaining accounts receivable reports.
- Posting AR transactions.
- Monthly bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts.
- Monthly sub ledger reconciliations.
Experience / Skills required:
- Qualification – part qualified or newly qualified.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Project or Accounting Department.
- Experience of Oracle or other financial systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team