UK AOC Safety & Compliance Engineer - VR/27242
New opportunity to join a Leading Aviation company as a UK AOC Safety & Compliance Engineer on a permanent staff basis at their office in Dyce.
Reporting to the Compliance Lead, as the UK AOC Safety and Compliance Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Performing internal compliance audits against regulatory and industry standards as identified on the annual audit plan (Pt 145. Pt 147, Pt 21J, Pt M).
- Performing compliance monitoring to ensure effective remedial actions from safety investigations.
- Safety occurrence report management support.
- Safety occurrence report risk assessment support.
- Performing external supplier audits against regulatory and industry standards as identified on the annual audit plan.
- Managing non-conformances raised from audit to ensure effective remedial action within agreed timeframes.
- Analysing non-conformances raised from audit to identify any adverse trends to support a risk and performance based audit plan.
- Assisting in maintaining the company expositions and procedures management of the company component capability list.
- Reviewing regulatory and industry standard legislation, ensuring timely update to company procedures and documentation.
- Supporting and contributing to the safety management system review.
- Conducting internal investigations as directed by the Compliance Manager.
- Managing the Engineers license database.
- Managing company authorisations.
Key Experience / Qualifications:
- Formal engineering qualification or suitable equivalent.
- Auditor qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent. Good knowledge of Civil Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA, etc.
- Good knowledge of industry standards – ISO 9001, AS9100 etc.
- Relevant civil and / or military aviation experience.
- Experience in performing audits within the civil and / or military aviation environment.
- Experience in safety management system management / oversight.
- Experience in quality management system management / oversight.
- Risk based auditing.
- Performance based auditing.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team