UK Corporate Accountant - VR/24303
6-month temporary opportunity available to join pioneering energy services provider. Starting ASAP, the UK Corporate Accountant will be responsible for timely and accurate accounting for UK corporate ledgers.
- Managing monthly and quarterly financial statements and present the results to relevant teams.
- Preparing journal entries, reconciliations and maintain integrity of the general ledger and financial data.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly SOX compliance documentation as required and ensure that the business unit is in compliance with accounting regulations, company policies and reporting requirements.
- Communicating with and providing departmental financial information and guidance to corporate functions including HR, HSE, payroll and IT.
- Overseeing payroll accounting entries and providing guidance to the payroll admin team.
- Analysing expenses and payroll costs with responsibility for the accurate and timely recharge of these to relevant intercompany partners.
- Coordinating the timely submission of the annual statutory audit pack for the corporate ledgers to the UK Statutory Reporting team.
- Providing additional support to the UK Statutory Reporting team as required.
- Managing internal and external auditor requests and queries relating to ledgers activities.
The ideal applicant will be a part or fully qualified Accountant with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Knowledge of financial reporting is essential as is a strong track record in improving financial reporting processes.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team