UK Tax Controller - VR/23182
Permanent requirement for a UK Tax Controller for a global oil and gas leader. The UK Tax Controller will be responsible for UK and overseas tax reporting and compliance, group tax reporting and SoX compliance and also providing tax advice and support to the Corporate Tax Department and wider business.
Reporting to the UK Tax Manager, duties will include:
- UK tax compliance and reporting – CT, VAT, etc.
- Group tax accounting / reporting and SoX compliance.
- Overseas tax compliance and reporting and resolving overseas tax audits.
- Group tax planning and providing tax support to Corporate Tax Department.
- Providing tax advice and support to the business.
- Assisting UK tendering activity.
- Coaching and continuous development of the Tax Accountant.
- Tax and / or Accounting professional with extensive tax experience.
- UK tax technical expertise.
- UK corporation tax return preparation and submission.
- Tax accounting and group reporting.
- Overseas tax reporting / compliance and working with external tax advisers.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team