VFF Assistant Manager / Manager – VR/25195
TMM Recruitment is currently supporting our client with a permanent opportunity for a Virtual Finance Function Assistant. This role will be varied covering a range of duties and would suit a Qualified Accountant.
Purpose of the role / key responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating accounts, audit and compliance work.
- Taking ownership of client portfolio, developing relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction with services provided and identifying opportunities to support clients.
- Calculating and booking technical oil and gas accounting entries.
- Month end reporting, including forecasting.
- Day to day client management.
- Attending client meetings when appropriate to develop and strengthen client relations and gain exposure to client interactions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the services offered by the department and the wider firm, and identifying areas where the firm could assist clients.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team