Vessel Accountant - VR/27021
Opportunity for a permanent Vessel Accountant to join our client within the energy sector. Responsible for all financial information including forecasting and budgeting, applicants ideally will hold experience from a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing detailed monthly management accounts for vessels assigned.
- Preparing monthly analytical review for assigned vessels.
- Variance analysis
- Identifying and reporting variances / areas of concern to Vessel Superintendents and Fleet Accountants.
- Uploading and reviewing forecast results.
- Identifying and reporting sensitivities to Fleet Accountants.
- Preparing Annual Budgets.
- Assisting the preparation of the forecast vessel utilisation for monthly reporting and budgets.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team