Visa Coordinator - VR/26700
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading global energy services companies on a permanent basis. As Visa Coordinator you will support global offshore operations with all visa requirements and join a supportive and growing team. If you have a background in visa planning and are keen to take the next step in your career, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist wider team to organise travel and accommodation for personnel.
- Make sure that Crewing Coordinators are informed regarding information and documentation required for visa applications.
- Ensure Visa processes are continually updated with the latest requirements.
- Attend project kick-off meetings to ensure visa requirements and timelines are fully understood.
- Ensure timely renewal of visas and process business visas applications for onshore corporate personnel by liaising with relevant colleagues.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role/experience supporting the visa process (essential)
- Demonstratable administration experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other IT systems.
- You should be accurate, efficient and adaptable.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent benefits package on offer.
- Flexible/hybrid working available.
- Long-term career development (if desired).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team