Waste Transfer Coordinator - VR/22748
We are looking to recruit a Waste Transfer Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis. Candidates must have a minimum of WAMITAB 2 and experience working within a chemical environment. For more information please get in touch.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assessing and categorising all incoming chemical wastes.
- Managing all chemical wastes being transferred from site.
- Maintaining an auditable trail of all chemical wastes entering and leaving site.
- Supporting Operations through guidance by training and documentation / procedures to ensure safe handling / interaction of chemical waste.
Applicants to this role require
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a chemical role.
- Minimum of WAMITAB 2 (Hazardous/Non-Hazardous): Essential.
- NEBOSH Diploma: Preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team