Welder/ Fabricator (TIG & Sub Arc) - VR/28667
We are looking to recruit a Welder/ Fabricator on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Kintore.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Fabricating and welding complete tools/equipment to standards/procedures set out by customers/clients.
- Working to and maintaining a high standard of quality to the company products and services.
- Working in a safe manner at all times to protect all colleagues, clients and visitors on site.
- To carry out the movement of material/equipment within the shop area.
- To ensure that all defects to material, components or equipment is reported to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Ensuring all relevant drawings, procedures and instructions are to the latest revisions, prior to work commencing.
- Aiding in the proposal and introduction of new fabrication/welding techniques to improve productivity or safety.
- Helping with training of apprentices if required.
Applicants to this role require
- Mechanical trade with good all-round understanding of fabrication and welding techniques.
- TIG, sub arc, FCAW and profile burning experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Will have to weld to a standard of 6G, training will be provided.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team