Wells Invoice Coordinator (12 months) - VR/24917
12-month contract for a Well Invoice Coordinator. You will provide invoice receipting and compliance support to the Wells Cost Control Team. Individuals should ideally be available at short notice and have previous experience working in either accounts payable or receivable, ideally from an E&P or Drilling environment.
Your role will cover the following:
- Reviewing all invoices, making sure that appropriate back up is provided and that the rates / charges, T&Cs are consistent with the POs and contract.
- Focal point for any third party invoicing queries.
- Uploading invoices and complete allocation template which details rentals, personnel, and consumable costs to be allocated to each PO as per back up or well timings.
- Routing invoices for approval, ensuring the Delegation of Authority is adhered to.
- Ensuring invoices are receipted against the correct PO in Maximo in a timely manner to meet contractual payment dates.
- Providing Accounts Payable with weekly updates of any overdue invoices.
- Liaising with the Well Engineers, Drilling Material Controllers, Wells Cost Team, Inventory, Contracts and Accounts Payable to resolve any technical / contractual and invoicing issues.
- Coordinating returns or credit notes, working with the other member of the Wells Department and Finance as required.
- Maintaining purchase order housekeeping.
- Creating journals where required.
Previous use of Oracle or Maximo would be advantageous. Exposure to working in a multi-disciplinary team is required as well as your ability to use your initiative and tackle tasks head on.
You will benefit from our clients’ flexible working policies and other great benefits.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team