Workshop Supervisor (Electrical) - VR/27229
We are looking to recruit a Workshop Supervisor for our client based in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis.
Overseeing all processes, documentation and operations related to execution and delivery of Hire, Service and Maintenance projects according to approved company procedures. From time to time, engaging directly in the servicing and maintenance and refurbishment of HVAC, F&G, electrical and electronic systems installed within the companies range of products.
Supporting in the overall delivery of the company’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with company standards and approved company policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Communicating with and supporting all workshop staff with work tasks ensuring they are working efficiently and to a high standard.
- Helping and supporting all workshop staff with training and development.
- Helping and supporting all staff with client enquiries and issues.
- Ensuring that all third-party contractors adhere to the company health and safety procedures, including induction procedures and workshop rules.
- Ensuring fleet is in a ‘ready to always hire’ state.
- Ensuring hire fleet documentation, certificates, Manufacturing Data Book are completed and uploaded to the system to manage hire fleet effectively.
- Ensuring hire fleet timely delivery onsite, execution and commissioning, planning, and organising resources whilst minimising cost and maximising utilisation.
- Managing spares and inventory holdings including end to end process of enquiry receipt, quotation issue, PO receipt, procurement, and delivery, with full administrative support from others and according to approved company policies and procedures.
- CompEx certificate.
- F-Gas certified.
- Basic understanding of HVAC (minimum).
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team