Accountant - Cost Recovery - VR/28745
This role would suit a qualified or finalist stage Accountant who is looking to embark on a career with a global E&P business. Your continuous career development is encouraged and there is ample scope for you to move internally, rounding your skillset in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
With a comprehensive and lucrative benefits package alongside hybrid working this may be the ideal role for you.
As a Cost Recovery Accountant, you will work as part of the G&A Accounting Team, conducting reporting and budgeting of G&A spend, delivering insightful and meaningful analysis and delivering a strict cost management process.
Your duties will entail:
- Coordinating and collating budgets for selected cost centres.
- Preparing and analysing consolidated results and variances for presentation to senior management.
- Monitoring time writing and providing insight into time writing allocations.
- Maintaining accounting policies and procedures for first spend G&A.
- Supporting G&A audit.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring SOX compliance and internal controls procedures.
- Supporting Financial Reporting Team in delivering financial statements.
- Proactively identifying gaps in processes and opportunities for procedural improvements.
- Streamlining processes for optimal efficiencies.
You’ll possess strong communication skills, showing confidence amongst key stakeholders. You’ll have a demonstrable ability to plan and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team