Accountant - Internal Controls - VR/26653
We are working with a leading energy service company in their search for an Accountant. Individuals must have a thorough understanding of controls procedures and general accounting principles. Part or Fully Qualified Accountant’s are encouraged to apply for this post. Hybrid working is offered alongside a competitive benefits package.
Your duties will include:
- Completing monthly control reviews in alignment with operating requirements.
- Preparing bi-annual financial control questionnaires, processing to ensure gaps in controls are addressed and reported on.
- Assisting with training to teams to embed policy with respect of financial controls.
- Assisting with internal audit queries.
- Supporting Senior Accountant with governance.
- Monitoring balance sheet reconciliation compliance across business units.
- Working with the Business to improve and simplify current processes and controls.
- Conducting monthly risk reviews with Finance Team.
Oracle and proficient Excel skills are required, as is an inquisitive mindset.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team