Accountant (Part time) - VR/23161
Part time Accountant (2-3 days per week) required for a growing SME based in Edinburgh. Applicants must hold a professional accountancy qualification and have experience in a similar role.
Overview job description
- Varied all round position reporting to the CEO.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Month end accounting.
- Year-end accounting.
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable.
- Overseeing payroll and expenses.
- Assisting budgets and regular forecasting.
- Providing other support as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team