Accountant - VR/23362
With an emphasis on standard costing, TMM Recruitment is working with an international oil service company in the search for an Accountant. You will manage standard costing rates across the business, with particular interest to new employees and rate reviews. This role would suit someone with a cost background or those in a similar role. Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply.
Whilst undertaking this role, your duties will include:
- Monitoring missing time following up with the business, so that time is posted on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing monthly Standard Costing to Actuals reconciliation, following up material variances with the business to identify issues and rectify.
- Posting the Standard Costing to Actuals journals, ensuring correct codes are assignment to projects and ensuring the correct posting of system validations.
- Providing support to the GL team regarding the staff costs reconciliation process.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required supporting the GL Team.
Those with strong organisational skills are encouraged to apply, whilst a demonstrable track record of operating within strict deadlines would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team