Accountant - VR/24468
Progressive opportunity for a qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE. This is the chance to join a prestigious organisation out with the energy sector. A key role within the team reporting to the Finance Manager. Ideally will suit candidates who have worked in practice, possibly with industry experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of quarterly management information pack.
- Provision of variance analysis and commentary.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations including bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly payroll information.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return.
- Assist with preparation of budgets and monthly cost / cash forecasts.
- Assist, and liaise with the auditors as part of the annual audit process.
Applicants to this role require
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA / ICAS), ideally having trained within a professional firm.
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualifying experience.
- Experience of working as part of a small busy team is desired.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team