Accountant - VR/25229
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client, a leading oil service company with the appointment of a permanent Accountant. An accountancy qualification is preferred but not essential and you will be involved with monthly management reporting, assisting with statutory accounts preparation and cash and treasury.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Uploading of monthly management reporting and forecasts from SAP to HFM, liaising with the Corporate Accounting team to address queries / resolve issues.
- Cash flow forecasts for submission to Corporate Treasury Department including liaising with the Business Controlling to collate information and analyse variances. Providing clear monthly cash walks so movements can be easily determined.
- Preparing all UK Bonds and Guarantees for submission to Corporate Treasury Department including liaising with the Business Controlling to collate information.
- Assisting with Statutory accounts preparation and with external auditors in particular with Going Concern and Investment impairment assessments using cash flow forecasts.
- Performing monthly proof of foreign exchange movements and liaison with Corporate Treasury.
- Providing expert advice on technical accounting matters under group policies (IFRS) whilst ensuring the commercial impact is fully taken into account. Monitor and ensure compliance with new and emerging accounting standards, providing guidance and training to the wider business.
- Preparing / approving balance sheet reconciliations, including responsibility to close out any identified discrepancies.
- Seeking opportunities for standardisation and harmonisation within Accounting Services.
- Any other tasks determined by Management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team