Accountant - VR/25892
We are assisting an organisation that services the global energy industry with their recruitment of an Accountant.
This role would suit a strong QBE or part-qualified Accountant who has demonstrable experience with SAP.
Your duties will include:
- Performing monthly review of balance sheet.
- Preparing and posting weekly bank transactions.
- Ensuring all WHT adjustments are correctly reflected in customer accounts.
- Preparing and approving balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing petty cash count monthly and updating cash books.
- Preparing for review and post monthly prepayments and accruals for both entities.
- Processing routine month end journals and raising invoices.
- Reviewing and posting monthly salaries and all salary related entries for both Angolan entities.
- Supporting Senior Accountants through analysis, communicating results and ensuring timetables are delivered throughout the month.
- Assisting Africa accounting services with ad-hoc projects.
You should have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. Individuals should be able to manage their own workload to ensure the above responsibilities are completed in-line with timetables. You should possess excellent communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team