Accountant - VR/26879
TMM is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Accountant. Involved in the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts, candidates will ideally be qualified and have previous experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing monthly management accounts (P&L, balance sheets, and cash-flows.
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled.
- Controlling and maintaining working capital of business through accurate month-end stock reporting, pro-active debt chasing and management of creditor’s payments.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Producing accurate year end schedules in a presentable format to enable the timely production of statutory year end accounts.
- Collating and submitting all information for taxation and VAT purposes.
- Checking payroll and ensure it is paid on time.
- Undertaking any other relevant duties as requested by management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team