Accountant - VR/27008
Our client, a service company, is currently looking for an Accountant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be focusing on financial accounting and reporting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the financial and statutory accounting for the company.
- Providing support on the corporation tax return process.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Assisting different countries which the company operates within – you will have to support the P&L, balance sheets and monthly/quarterly reporting for these branches.
- Assisting with month end reporting and procedures.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working on the cost centre analysis for month end and liaising with Managers on variances.
- Investigating any queries on stock transaction and invoicing.
- Analysing work order and purchase inventory costs and variances.
- Assisting with the companies VAT returns.
- Posting any necessary journals into the financial system.
- Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Statutory reporting experience.
- Experience of using ERP systems.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team