Accountant - VR/27699
As an all-round Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting partners and board members by adhering to cash flow preparation and forecasting, minute taking at monthly meetings for the board, managing the cash room, assisting with audits, preparing monthly management accounts, credit control and transactional duties as well as VAT and dealing with HMRC. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport both internally and externally, be energetic, organised and be able to work to strict deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity with a reputable and respected employer within Aberdeen not to be missed!
Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties will include:
- Daily running of the cash room and management of staff.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Financial reporting and preparation of yearend financial reports.
- Preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Payroll for 120 staff.
- Taking minutes at meetings for board members.
- Assisting with yearend auditing.
- Arranging insurances.
- Credit control.
- Purchase and sales ledger.
- VAT returns.
- Dealing with HMRC.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team