Accountant - VR/28088
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Accountant. This is a newly created position within the business and you will be involved in assisting with month end procedures and reporting. Applicants will have experience within similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Assisting with month end procedures and reporting.
- P&L and balance sheet including all monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Calculating and monitoring cost of sales and gross margins.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing and reviewing cost centre analysis for month end purposes.
- Communicating with the regions and locations to maintain complete and accurate location accounting records.
- Actively supporting the business forecasting process.
- Investigating stock transaction and invoicing queries.
- Reviewing and analysing purchased inventory costs and variances.
- Assisting with the completion of the VAT returns for the company.
- Supporting the statutory reporting processes for the company including involvement in the internal and external audit process.
- Providing support for the corporation tax return process.
- Processing any necessary journals into the financial system.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team