Accounting Manager - VR/22307
TMM Recruitment are supporting a globally renowned integrated oil service provider in their search for an Accounting Manager. This is a permanent opportunity.
The core responsibility is for maintaining the integrity of the general ledger and completing legal and accounting reporting requirements.
You would report to the Group Reporting Manager and support your own team of 4. This includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Focal point for external auditors.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts.
- Reviewing and reporting of monthly Overheads.
- Annual Budget Submissions.
- Reviewing of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Management of Sales, Purchase and General ledger sub-team.
- Hosting weekly debt meeting.
- Management of UK bank balances.
- Cash Forecasting.
- SOX Compliance.
This role requires experience in a similar position alongside a professional accounting qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA).
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team