Accounts & Admin Coordinator - VR/26335
A service company based to the South of Aberdeen City is looking for an Accounts and Admin Co-Ordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to start off your career in sales ledger. The organisation is well known for internal progression and career development. Please get in touch if this is something which sounds of interest to yourself.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with customers over emails and the phone in relation to PO requirements and other queries.
- Liaising with the Operations Department to ensure everything is in order.
- Checking and completing relevant paperwork.
- Assisting with monthly reporting for customers.
- Checking and running invoices.
- Checking and submitting invoices to customers.
- HND in accounts or relevant subject.
- 1 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team