Accounts Assistant (Part Time) – VR/23880
12-month maternity cover contract with a specialist service provider that services the energy industry. You will ensure the processing of purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner for 3 of the company’s entities. This will be covered on a part time basis, 24 hours per week spread over 4 days.
Individuals should have demonstrable accounts payable expertise and be available to commence employment at the beginning of 2022.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Processing of purchase invoices and ledger maintenance.
- Managing expectations of suppliers with timely communication about payment dates.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Investigating and rectifying invoice queries / disputes in a timely manner and liaising with other departments and suppliers accordingly.
- Participating in payment run preparation.
- Collating information for the annual audit and ad-hoc reviews as required.
- Producing reports as required.
Join an organisation that are on an upward trajectory of growth, and who have ambitious acquisition plans.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team