Accounts Assistant - VR/25709
Join an organisation providing specialist industrial services solutions, as an Accounts Assistant. This position is based in Inverurie and is offered on a temporary basis, providing a maternity cover.
This position will allow you to gain high exposure to the accounts function due to the variety of tasks required to be undertaken. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has existing experience but wants to expand their skills and continuously learn.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Examining the reconciliation of supplier statement accounts and ensuring that statements from high volume/high value suppliers are received in order to guarantee that the accounts are correct.
- Examining dated payables.
- Completing bank reconciliations, and posting bank payments.
- Processing credit card accruals and petty cash on the system.
- Dealing with various payroll queries, and processing weekly payroll sheets.
- Ensuring PAYE paid over to HMRC and reconciling the PAYE account.
- Dealing with overseas payroll. Raising the invoices and ensuring payment.
- Completing month end tasks in line with the organisations timetable.
- Various administration / system tasks, including but not limited to – updating exchange rates, raising jobs, creating new vendors.
- Assisting the Finance Team with any other ad-hoc duties.
- Assisting in supporting with the annual audit.
- Degree in accountancy or any other relevant course.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team