Accounts Payable Assistant – VR/24051
We are working exclusively with an independent energy service company, who are going through a period of growth, in their search for an Accounts Payable Assistant. With a global reach, our client are going from strength to strength.
Working in a small team with responsibility for the daily invoice processing for the Group’s UK entities, you will be expected to manage the accounts payable function, monitoring payments in the process.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Compliance checking supplier invoices, registering in purchase log, and booking into finance system, ensuring accurate coding.
- Arranging return of all non-compliant invoices to vendor, with clear communication on reasons for rejection.
- Monitoring and responding to supplier enquiries regarding payment due dates and queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the AP back process for verification of vendor bank details.
- Filing electronic copies of supplier invoices into online folders.
- Processing personnel expenses.
- Reconciling supplier statements to ensure supplier accounts are accurate.
- Preparing payment runs, for approval by finance manager
Previous demonstrable experience working within accounts payable in the energy industry is essential for this role. Individuals should be able to highlight their ability to deal with high volume invoice processing.
You should be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and suppliers and have a track record of meeting deadline deliveries.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team