Accounts Payable Assistant - VR/23515
Following recent business growth and expansion of operations, TMM Recruitment is delighted to be Exclusively supporting an organisation with 30 years history in their search for an Accounts Payable Assistant. Providing assistance within the Accounts function primarily to support purchase ledger / accounts payable. Duties will also include general accounts administration including sales ledger, contract ledger and cashbook.
Working alongside a small established Finance Team, you will join the organisation at an exciting time.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will hold the following responsibility:
- Processing purchase orders and invoices.
- Processing GRNS and matching with orders and invoices.
- Chasing missing GRNS and obtaining approval for unmatched and held invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Preparing and checking payment runs.
- Providing support with processing and payment of subcontractor payments and certificates.
- Assisting the Accounts Team with other duties including sales invoices, plant and machinery register, subcontractor payments, utility bills and vehicle licences.
Individuals must have experience within accounts payable. Enthusiastic and collaborative team players will be considered for this role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team