Accounts Payable Supervisor - VR/25717
AP Supervisor required for an initial 6-month contract with the view to going staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join a reputable E&P organisation on the West side of Aberdeen. SAP experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Leading the Accounts Payable Team, give direction and allocate tasks to ensure all invoices are accurately processed and paid on time.
- Helping process invoices against SO / POs in SAP during busy periods.
- Handling complex or escalated invoice queries from both suppliers and within the organisation.
- Reviewing reconciliation of the GR / IR and AP Liability accounts.
- Uploading payment runs to the bank and set up manual payments where required.
- Preparing statistical analysis of invoices processed, lost and earned discount reporting and managing outstanding approvals to ensure timely invoice payment.
- Processing hedging and FX purchases in a timely manner, including accurate postings in SAP.
- Month end reporting activities – issuing unapproved invoice report.
- Supporting with system issues in SAP and the bank interface.
- Ensuring any non-automated processes run in SAP e.g. posting invoices for approved service entries, clearing R-blocks, running expenses file.
- Providing guidance to and mentoring lesser experienced members of the team.
- Maintaining the company expense system assisting with all processing queries. Performing the monthly upload journal.
- Posting banking entries daily.
- Managing additional pieces of work such as VAT return submissions and bank reconciliations.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team