Accounts Receivable Assistant (Part Time) – VR/24469
Part time Accounts Receivable Assistant required for a leading design, engineering and manufacturing company. Working 20 hours per week, in a Finance Team of 7, you will be responsible for managing overdue payments and allocating cashflow.
Your duties will include the following:
- Gathering in debts on a timely basis.
- Allocating cash received to customer accounts in Sage.
- Proactively pursuing payments from customers.
- Following up any payment issues and working with customers to resolve.
- Building excellent customer relations.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders including Finance Team and across the business regarding any customer invoice disputes.
- Maintaining Excel files with expected payments for cashflow forecasting.
Past exposure to Sage would be advantageous.
Individuals should possess excellent communication skills and be able to present results. Individuals with a strong work ethic and ability to prioritise their workload are required.
Individuals should ideally be available at short notice and have demonstrable international accounts receivable experience.
There is flexibility as to how the 20 hours are made up, whilst a hybrid working model is available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team