Admin Assistant - VR/26414
Working at a well-known energy company based in Westhill, the role of Admin Support Assistant is required on a 3-month temporary basis; starting the role as soon as possible. This will be a heavily admin-based role, with the inclusion of invoice and quote processing, updating, and issuing project lists and job logs alongside creating sales and purchase orders via SAP. Experience within a similar role is essential.
As Admin Support Assistant, you will be required to have a good working knowledge of similar roles and the usage of Microsoft Office and SAP. Training will be provided for the role, on-site full time.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining contract spreadsheets, invoicing, and project logs.
- Updating and issuing company project job list and project logs.
- Creating sales orders and purchase orders via SAP software.
- Assessing and assigning incoming requests and tasks.
- Setting up project folders in Microsoft Office and company shared folders.
- Processing administration as well as invoicing and quotes.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous administrative experience.
- Knowledge / understanding of SAP.
- Strong computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team