Administration Coordinator - VR/22831
TMM Recruitment is exclusively supporting a reputable company based in Turriff, Aberdeenshire, with the appointment of an Administrator Coordinator on a permanent basis. You will have supervisory responsibility for a team of 2 Administrators and be responsible for a number of key projects. This position offers a blended approach of remote working and office-based work, along with a competitive salary.
The role is responsible for the admin process within the Commercial Team. Main duties and responsibilities include –
- Ensuring admin processes are being carried out by the admin team.
- Ensuring Admin Team process all orders correctly and timely.
- Ensuring admin processes are documented.
- Ensuring all calls into the Commercial Team are answered and directed appropriately.
- Ensuring all recharges are processed timely and correctly.
- Coordinating weekly pre invoice checking.
- Ensuring admin processes have service level agreements and measures of success.
- Identifying barriers to deadlines being met and improvement actions to rectify.
Previous line management experience is essential along with a commercial background and experience identifying and implementing process improvements. This position offers flexible working, along with a competitive salary. For a full job specification and further details, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team