Administrator for Payroll Team - VR/26379
Due to increased growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen, and we are looking for the next team addition at TMM Recruitment for an Administrator within our Payroll Team
You will be assisting in the processing of a unique weekly payroll on Sage and Tempaid. If you are enthusiastic, personable and show a willingness to learn, this may be the opportunity for you. Previous experience in this area is not necessary as full training will be provided.
Working 37.5 hours per week, with a Monday to Friday working pattern, this role will be located at our office on Albyn Place.
Working closely with the Accounts Administrator, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Running weekly payroll for temporary candidates using the in-house Tempaid system.
- Chasing timesheets and temp packs as necessary.
- Generating and printing payslips, invoices and payroll reports and issuing as necessary.
- Raising P45s and issuing to the Inland Revenue.
- Liaising with candidates, clients and the Inland Revenue with any queries regarding payroll matters.
- Dealing with all payroll-associated administration.
- Ensuring all payroll related filing done weekly and accurately.
- Assisting in the completion of year end payroll reports and statutory requirements.
- Inputting sales invoices to Sage Line 50.
- Compiling and issuing consolidated monthly invoices.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team