Administrator - VR/25893
Looking for a full time, experienced Administrator on an immediate basis to undertake a temporary assignment in Dyce with a reputable oil and gas company. This role requires the individual to hit the ground running, in order to coordinate and promote the business while supporting the Business Development Manager. Previous experience within an administration and data input would be essential for the role, sales and customer service experience preferred.
Working as Administrator, you will be reporting into the Commercial Manager within the Sales Team. This role would require the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have an understanding of administrative, data input and database tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing the Export Shipping Documentation.
- Updating and maintaining a copy of both electronic file and database.
- Archiving hard copy documentation.
- General administrative tasks including scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Maintaining a clear channel of communication with your line manager and Head of Oil Services.
- Communicating both internally and externally with company stakeholders, customers and other personnel to ensure sales objectives are met.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within administration and data input / managing databases.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team