Aftermarket Operations Manager - VR/27136
This will be a permanent staff role employed via Aberdeen HQ, but on rotation in the Ivory Coast (onshore - overseas). There would be a base salary (not too different from an Offshore Service Tech), offshore bonus per day spent in country, plus a per diem. Accommodation would be provided and paid for.
People with backgrounds such as Service Techs, Integrated Service Coordinators and Manufacturing Engineers, all of which will have a technical / mechanical background, would be desirable and similar experience to what is required for this role onshore – overseas. This is a new start up in the Ivory Coast, so anyone who has had previous experience setting up a new facility overseas would also be a bonus.
A position has arisen for an Aftermarket Operations Manager in the Ivory Coast on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Customer Fulfilment Director, this monthly rotation role will manage all day-to-day operations at the base in the Ivory Coast, supervising in-Country Service and Refurbishment employees, and providing support to all customer operations.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Direct responsibility for the safety, performance, and supervision of all employees in the area of control.
- Providing technical and operational assistance to offshore operations, to both clients and Service personnel as required.
- Managing and prioritising workshop activities.
- Ensuring all equipment is refurbished in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintaining full and accurate rework history files including mandatory certification.
- Maintaining full and accurate Company business activity files.
- Maintaining full and accurate well history files for activity in the area.
- Maintaining full and accurate import / export records.
- Ensuring compliance with agreed customer requirements as detailed on Sales Order, Contracts and applicable QA plan.
- Co-ordinating service personnel to and from customer locations.
- Continual development of locally based staff, by offering technical assistance and training when required.
- Attending customer meeting as requested.
- Supporting the investigation and ensuring closure of all FPRs and CPARs that occur in the area of responsibility.
- Engaging and assisting with financial reporting, invoice queries and forecasting as required.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Offshore operational experience supervising the installation of subsea equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supervisory skills, ability to build and manage relationships.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Experience / Skills Preferred:
- Degree / diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in country.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team