Allocation Co-ordinator (Part-time) - VR/21492
Due to a retirement, Allocation Co-ordinator required on a permanent part-time basis. Working 25 hours per week over 5 days. Based in Cove, you will work closely with the Commercial Team and customers both internally and externally.
- Ensuring allocation / attribution systems meet required standards of accuracy and absence of bias.
- Producing daily reports to satisfy contractual obligations.
- Producing monthly reports for billing and information purposes.
- Resolving allocation and attribution disputes, queries and challenge when there are new developments or audits.
- Contributing to the design and content of amendments to the Hydrocarbon Accounting System (HAS) allocation methodology.
- Being the first point of contact point dealing with external / internal HAS allocation and attribution enquiries and results.
This role would suit someone with experience in hydrocarbon accounting. Alongside this you should be a logical thinker with a love and aptitude for numbers. You will be able to spot trends and resolve problems.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team