AP Accountant (6 months) - VR/25659
Initial 6-month temporary assignment with a global IT and communications organisation. As an AP Accountant, you will be responsible for processing all invoices and expenses in a timely manner. Individuals should ideally be available at short notice and possess demonstrable experience within AP.
Your duties will include:
- Receiving and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verifying that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Verifying discrepancies and resolves supplier’s billing issues.
- Preparing batches of invoices for data entry.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports.
- Maintaining supplier database on ERP system.
- Preparing disbursement runs.
- Issuing supplier remittance advices.
- Assisting in month-end closing activities.
- Handling AP telephone calls, e-mails and mail and ensure follow up.
A proven track record of effectively processing invoices both in an accurate and timely manner is essential. Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team