AP Assistant (6 Months) (Exclusive) – VR/24021
With responsibility for the accounts payable processes for multiple entities, the AP Assistant plays an important part in providing prompt resolution of aged supplier invoices. This 6-month assignment is to assist a world leading specialist with a backlog of invoicing.
Individuals should be available immediately or at short notice and be willing to contribute effectively from the outset. Demonstrable accounts payable experience is required as is the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
Reporting into the AP Team Lead, the AP Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Posting invoices, ensuring current coding, VAT and approvals.
- Processing changes in master data and ensuring proper authorisation.
- Handling AP related questions from external suppliers and Fugro entities.
- Assisting with month-end close duties.
- Identifying improvements in the AP processes.
Previous experience with Navision would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team